Film Fund FAQs
Frequently asked questions specific to the ScreenCraft Film Fund. Please also check out our Competition FAQs for general answers about our competitions.
- Who do I address my cover letter to?
- My script is written in another language/takes place in another country. Am I still eligible?
- I have several supplemental documents but there is only an option to upload one. How do I share my other information?
- I have already shot some or all my project. Am I eligible?
- I have already shot some of my project/have a trailer. How can I submit a video?
- I have a script but have not shot any of it. Am I eligible?
- I don’t meet the requirements for your Diversity Award, but other members of my team do. Are we still eligible?
- I don’t have a completed script. May I submit?
- I am the producer for our project but not the writer. Can I submit on behalf of my team?
- How do the judges decide how much the winner will receive?
- How are payments distributed?
- Do you require your EP credit to be listed in the opening credits?
- Can I submit a documentary to the Film Fund competition?
- Can I act in my project?
- As an Executive Producer, will ScreenCraft, BondIt or Buffalo 8 require creative control of my project?